Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which drivers are you following in F1 this season?

• 30-03-2015 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭

Vote for the drivers you are following here.

Vote for the drivers you are following here. 217 votes

Lewis Hamilton
    0%
    Nico Rosberg
    6%
    Corben DallasrecyclebinHarikaMike LitorisSheepsJordan 199AutosportEchoes675Peanut Butter JellyRobertKKTheDoctorjimbo1979zombieHanaleiJPF82 14 votes
    Sebastian Vettel
    3%
    Slutmonkey57bCool_CMSheepsCarrickMcJoeMickey HPopePalpatinejimbo1979 7 votes
    Kimi Raikkonen
    12%
    Cool_CMZaphoneofakind32pyramuid manh3000ScumLordEvilMonkeyGrim.vincenzolorenzoAyrtonf7christy csupremenoviceTea 1000Sheepsv3ttelCarrickMcJoeEchoes675greedygoblinPopePalpatinePeanut Butter Jelly 27 votes
    Daniel Ricciardo
    14%
    TippexCorben DallasCool_CMZaphoneofakind32pyramuid manOblomovrecyclebinCharlie-Bravochallengemasterh3000ScumLordEvilMonkeygamblor101HarikaUno my Uno.Tea 1000parttimeSheepsCarrickMcJoe 31 votes
    Daniil Kvyat
    8%
    TippexCool_CMZaphh3000HigginsJTea 1000Mike LitorisparttimeSheepsv3ttelSunny DayzAutosportgreedygoblinPeanut Butter Jellyjimbo1979zombieHanaleiJPF82LollipopJimmy 18 votes
    Felipe Massa
    0%
    lolly28Peanut Butter Jelly 2 votes
    Valtteri Bottas
    4%
    Cool_CMZaphCharlie-BravoEvilMonkeychristy cSheepsJordan 199RobertKKjimbo1979 9 votes
    Fernando Alonso
    6%
    Slutmonkey57bCorben Dallaspyramuid manCharlie-Bravogamblor101Ayrtonf7Lionbackerlolly28greedygoblinPopePalpatinePeanut Butter Jellyricimakipmasterson95JPF82 14 votes
    Jenson Button
    7%
    Corben Dallasrecyclebinh3000gamblor101HarikavincenzolorenzoTea 1000Mike LitorisSheepsAutosportZcottEchoes675RobertKKricimakijimbo1979LollipopJimmyLegion650 17 votes
    Max Verstappen
    9%
    Slutmonkey57bantodecoCool_CMpyramuid manrecyclebinh3000gamblor101Tea 1000Mike LitorisSheepsv3ttelbeanie10AutosportZcottlolly28greedygoblinricimakijimbo1979zombieHanaleiLollipopJimmy 20 votes
    Carlos Sainz Jr
    7%
    TippexAyrtonf7Uno my Uno.supremenoviceTea 1000parttimeSheepsSunny DayzABitofsenseEchoes675Peanut Butter JellyricimakiJoeseph Ballspmasterson95JPF82LollipopJimmy 16 votes
    Marcus Ericsson
    4%
    ZiabRh3000Uno my Uno.HigginsJTea 1000AutosportABitofsensericimakiJPF82LollipopJimmy 10 votes
    Felipe Nasr
    0%
    Uno my Uno. 1 vote
    Sergio Perez
    3%
    pyramuid manZiabRCharlie-BravoparttimeSheepsLionbackerricimaki 7 votes
    Nico Hulkenberg
    0%
    ItsChecoTime 1 vote
    Roman Grosjean
    2%
    Slutmonkey57bLionbackerAutosportgreedygoblinPopePalpatinePeanut Butter Jelly 6 votes
    Pastor Maldonado
    4%
    Corben DallasCharlie-Bravoh3000Uno my Uno.HigginsJsupremenoviceMike LitorisgreedygoblinJoeseph Balls 9 votes
    Will Stevens
    0%
    grimloch 1 vote
    Robert Merhi
    3%
    oneofakind32pyramuid manMike LitorisPeanut Butter JellyricimakiJPF82Legion650 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Valtteri Bottas
    Decided to bump the thread as it was sliding down. 29 voters so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Pastor Maldonado
    Yeah, I couldn't really decide when you first posted it. I will be watching out for Nasr and Grosjean along with my usual favourites. I've gone off Merc this year so haven't included them.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Pastor Maldonado
    Grosjean is my favourite so will be following him. Ricciardo and Sainz Jr. will be the other main two I want to see do well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Daniel Ricciardo
    I'd be following them all, I like to stay impartial but this year I really want to see Ferrari do well, either Kimi or Vettel.

I don't think there's really a bad driver on the grid this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Max Verstappen
    Vettel, Button, Ricciardo, in that order.

I'd also like to see Kimi have a strong season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Carlos Sainz Jr
    ScumLord wrote: »
    I'd be following them all, I like to stay impartial but this year I really want to see Ferrari do well, either Kimi or Vettel.

I don't think there's really a bad driver on the grid this year.

Not even Mehri or Pastor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Daniel Ricciardo
    Not even Mehri or Pastor?
    Maldonado has shown good pace this year, he just has the worst luck of anyone ever. I don't think he was responsible for any of his non finishes this year. I feel sorry for him at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Carlos Sainz Jr
    Maldonado has shown good pace this year, he just has the worst luck of anyone ever. I don't think he was responsible for any of his non finishes this year. I feel sorry for him at this stage.

Actually tbf I suppose Pastor has actually improved this year and has been a victim rather than cause.

Mehri still seems absolutely terrible.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Max Verstappen
    Button, Vettell (even though I didn't when he was winning!) and both Manors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Roman Grosjean
    Actually tbf I suppose Pastor has actually improved this year and has been a victim rather than cause.

Mehri still seems absolutely terrible.

Apart from when he missed the put entry in China. Hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Let's not forget that Hamilton would be 3 times champion now had he not cocked up that pit entrance.

Roman Grosjean
    Vic_08 wrote: »
    Let's not forget that Hamilton would be 3 times champion now had he not cocked up that pit entrance.

True, but his team deserve at least half the blame for leaving him out til his tyres were bald.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Max Verstappen

I thought I heard since that that was down to a mechanical issue. I could be wrong about that, but I thought he had a braking issue (possibly related to ERS harvesting).

To be fair, it was pretty funny - even the mechanics were giggling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

Pastor Maldonado

I never feel bad for Maldonado, in fact half the time I don't think he should be allowed race at all.

Interesting to see that Kimi is the most popular driver in the poll, I think it is as much down to his performances on the radio as on the track.:P:P:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Valtteri Bottas
    Poll closes at 18:22 today. 56 voters so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Max Verstappen
    Not much love for Maldonado around these parts...;)

Roman Grosjean
    Maldonado's not a driver.

Advertisement