Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTCC 2015

Options
  • 25-02-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

Colin Turkington and Jason Plato driving VW Passats in this years BTCC.
    Looking forward to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

ah here, you gotta give the thread a proper title.

Edit: thread title updated, thanks! It doesn't hurt my eyes anymore :)

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

That's a very strong driver line-up for BMR

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Great driver lineup!
    Great chance for Aron to shine against them too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Where can I watch the rounds of BTCC? Haven't watched in years but it used to be fantastic racing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭JPF82

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Where can I watch the rounds of BTCC? Haven't watched in years but it used to be fantastic racing!

ITV4 will have the full race schedule on TV live all day of you have access to it. They did last year anyway. If not available on your TV, try the FilmOn website.

• Advertisement

JPF82 wrote: »
    ITV4 will have the full race schedule on TV live all day of you have access to it. They did last year anyway. If not available on your TV, try the FilmOn website.

I had ITV4 with upc and any time it was on "programme not available in your region". Recently changed to sky so hopefully be able to see it there if not I'll try one of the apps. Thanks

I've FTA and have no issue watching it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

gumbo1 wrote: »
    I had ITV4 with upc and any time it was on "programme not available in your region". Recently changed to sky so hopefully be able to see it there if not I'll try one of the apps. Thanks
    UPC have "notions" about rights to sports events and block the hell out of anything on ITV4.

You'll be grand on Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

11.30-19.30 on itv 4 tomorrow

Aron qualified 2nd!
    All the chances in the world for the perfect start to the season!

Passat is looking fast!

• Advertisement

Well that was a great days action in all races... anyone that was there definitely got more than there's money worth

True Shane, great racing and great drive by smith in the final race.
    3rd in the championship one point behind the leaders!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

From watching the first 2 rounds, there's any of 5 or 6 who can take this championship. Consistently scoring points (even 6th-10th finishes) are what's going to be key. The combo of increased ballast and the bogey tyre means you're going to have one race per weekend that's just pure damage limitation.

I'd say on pure pace, the VW is the fastest car and Smith was desperately unlucky in Race 3 at Donnington.

If I was placing a bet though, I'd go for Neal. He's found form again and is wily enough to survive the races where a top 6 isn't on.

Really hope I remember to watch most of this. The racing really is second to none.

It really is great racing.. and even in the support races.. possibly the most entertaining free 6 hours ever

Aaron Smith is on pole for tomorrow's race

Simon Belcher crashed out at high speed during qualifying and has a suspected broken femur

http://www.motorsport.com/btcc/news/smith-takes-thruxton-pole-in-accident-strewn-qualifying

• Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Aaron Smith is on pole for tomorrow's race

Simon Belcher crashed out at high speed during qualifying and has a suspected broken femur

http://www.motorsport.com/btcc/news/smith-takes-thruxton-pole-in-accident-strewn-qualifying

Just reading that Mike Bushell with the broken femur but Belcher out of the event after they came together

The auld excitements building, gettin to watch my first full race day of the season as I have been stuck in work the last few weekends! Even watched the formula E racing earlier!

Good damn it it couldn't have gone worse :(

I've been quite disappointed with how Priaulx has gone this season given his pedigree. The Brands pole points to obvious pace but he's been struggling with the close racing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement