Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motorhome storage

• 23-01-2013 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a 3 metre high adria motorhome which I had in storage until recently. I am now considering my storage options. Has anyone any contacts for getting a steel type shed erected on a tight budget . Or if you have any other clever storage idea's I would be interested in hearing. I have heard both good and bad opinions on breathable covers. Thanks in advance M :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭karmaan

Mick
    depends on your budget,if you have the space a 4post timber open carport with a corrugated steel roof is one option, CPF in longford will supply the steel roof pre cut to your sizes, in various colours and profile. hope this helps, beware of the wind in exposed areas with an open carport.
    Terry

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭micko38

Thanks Karmann, I'll check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

micko38 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a 3 metre high adria motorhome which I had in storage until recently. I am now considering my storage options. Has anyone any contacts for getting a steel type shed erected on a tight budget . Or if you have any other clever storage idea's I would be interested in hearing. I have heard both good and bad opinions on breathable covers. Thanks in advance M :)
    Donagheymotorhomes have flatpack canopies,which are very reasonably priced and galvanised give them a ring and ask for Damian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 SHIFTER

cost around £150 2 days to build

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

SHIFTER wrote: »
    cost around £150 2 days to build

Nice job, thats cheap you'd pay twice that in the south just for the sheeting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement