Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Georgia v Bulgaria

• 15-10-2008 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭

This one has just kicked off a few mins ago - obviously enough we don't want Bulgaria to win - not sure what's better a draw or a Georgian win?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭Cadzer

is it been showen on the net?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

Cadzer wrote: »
    is it been showen on the net?

I'm trying to find it now via http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

the 2 links there aren't working for me though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

luckylucky wrote: »
    This one has just kicked off a few mins ago - obviously enough we don't want Bulgaria to win - not sure what's better a draw or a Georgian win?

A Georgian win is better of course. After Italy they're our main rivals so we want Bulgaria to drop as many points as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

0-0 HT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Great result if it stays at 0-0, even better if Georgia sneak a win because obviously that means we will already have a 3 pt head start on Bulgaria.

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote: »
    A Georgian win is better of course. After Italy they're our main rivals so we want Bulgaria to drop as many points as possible.

Yeah I hear yeah. I think it would be for the best as well. Though a draw ensures that both teams don't get much out of the game - though I suppose that's only relevant if Georgia were to be viewed as in the running for 2nd spot - which I guess most people would discount them.

Anyway currently scoreless at half time - that'd do nicely as final result ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Considering we have already beaten Georgia "away", if they won it'd be great for us, as most people would expect us to beat them at home too, leaving it very difficult for them to finish ahead of us

Final Score 0-0 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

0-0 full time

If we had beaten Montengro we would be in a fantastic position, but even as things things stands it looks good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bloody hell that's a shocking result for the Bulgarians. This is a fantastic opportunity for us now. Let's hope we take it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement