Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Kent Station

Options
  • 06-03-2015 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hoping any regular users of the car park at Kent. or Railway St might be able to help. Have an appt in Dublin Monday but getting the train at 10.20a.m. Would it be safe to say that Kent would be well full by this time. I would imagine even Railway St would be full esp on Monday morning but not a regular user so not sure. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

angeline wrote: »
    Hoping any regular users of the car park at Kent. or Railway St might be able to help. Have an appt in Dublin Monday but getting the train at 10.20a.m. Would it be safe to say that Kent would be well full by this time. I would imagine even Railway St would be full esp on Monday morning but not a regular user so not sure. Thanks.

I've parked a few times in Railway street at around 9.15 and there's always spaces out the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

main station will definately be full - the overflow car park is usually 1/2 to 3/4's full anytime I'm there (7 am)

Advertisement