Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs that sell t-shirts Cork City

Options
  • 01-03-2015 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm staying in Cork City, Ireland and family members have asked me to buy them t-shirts at pubs. Selling merchandise is a common thing at home in the US, but I have not seen any pubs that sell shirts here.

Does anyone know of any pubs in Cork City where I can buy tshirts with the name on it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Hi, I'm staying in Cork City, Ireland and family members have asked me to buy them t-shirts at pubs. Selling merchandise is a common thing at home in the US, but I have not seen any pubs that sell shirts here.

Does anyone know of any pubs in Cork City where I can buy tshirts with the name on it?
    Bierhaus, Pope's Quay sell t-shirts and hoodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Dan Lowrey's on MacCurtain St. sell t-shirts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭opus

I think I've seen t-shirts for sale in the Spailpin Fanach on South Main St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

The Fob and Gill, The Harp Bar and The Manhattan.

The mahattan is closed for a while now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Sensormatic?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Christ they are hardly very welcoming touristy bars :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Preachers on mac curtain street were for a while and might still be. Bodhran on Oliver plunkett street did too for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Preachers on mac curtain street were for a while and might still be. Bodhran on Oliver plunkett street did too for a while.

Preachers on MacCurtain street?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

evilivor wrote: »
    Preachers on MacCurtain street?

Fcuk, Washington street,,,, was pretty tired writing that.... For a place I go a few times a week ****ing it up is stupid haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement