Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia Play unzip .zip file

Options
  • 12-12-2011 12:27pm

I wonder if anyone could tell me how to unzip a file using the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play? I have download games from the Android market, but I can't figure out how to install them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I wonder if anyone could tell me how to unzip a file using the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play? I have download games from the Android market, but I can't figure out how to install them.

I can't speak for the Xperia but if you need to unzip files you can do so using Es file manager from the marketplace.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Astro file manager is what I use

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

An app called AndroZip, the ROM I'm on has a built in file explorer so I just use the unzipper. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

LukeS_ wrote: »
    An app called AndroZip, the ROM I'm on has a built in file explorer so I just use the unzipper. :)

I downloaded this today but cant seem to see where FIFA 12 has gone :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Another option would be to just mount your phone as a HD and unzip it from the pc?

• Advertisement
Advertisement