Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a gameboy pocket

Options
  • 14-06-2002 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭

Hey

I'm looking to buy a brand new black & white gameboy pocket for a reasonable price. Does anyone know where I can get one either online or in a shop in Dublin?

Simon

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,830 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't bother the GBA is far superior and plays all the old games and has super mario world. Why would you want an old one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

AFAIK the black and white GB models are no longer in production. You'd have to hunt around for somewhere with old stock of them, but frankly I wouldn't hold out much hope at this stage - they haven't been on shelves in a LONG time.

As Retr0gamer points out, the GBA will play all GB/GBC games perfectly, and has a larger screen and better speakers...

Advertisement