Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best X-Box games here or to arrive?

Options
  • 10-06-2002 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

But alas, Went into Smiths today and played Luigi's mansion on the GameCube and I thought...
    "Man, what fun.."

Just wonder if there are any titles like this (Not converted from nintendo (yes yes i know nintendo would never release any titles on the Box)) lined up for teh X-Box

Also what are the best Upcoming and Already here Games for the Massif Black Box (Nevermind Halo or JSRF)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

best is yet to come on the XBox..

Some of the games shown at E3 and other gams coming soon are cooooooooool

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,863 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

From what i saw on IGN there really isn't much to get excited about on xbox. theres nothing that matches Kingdom Hearts or the absolutely amazing looking metroid prime

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Blinx and Project Ego look fab, but I couldn't care for anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Brute Force looks pretty neat.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

here is the release dates for america
    it will probably be a few weeks later before the games are released in europe....

• Advertisement
Advertisement