Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Vek

Options
  • 07-06-2005 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Anyone go?

O yea shake your ass to the base, that guy rocks the casbah :D

Pretty much played the album, but twas good to see him do his stuff live, that was some base player!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Yes, pretty good alright. Always nice to see 2 basses on stage at the same time. I refrained from booty shaking though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Tom Vek clashed with Beck so I couldn't go, I woulda lovin to see him tho! Damn Bud Rising... so many acts...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Yea myself and about 7 others went! Absolutly amazing. I love seeing a good band, that enjoys playing their own music and really gets the crowed going. There were a few songs that really stuck out, and i was itching for 'I AINT SAYING MY GOODBYES' and i knew it would be up last, so when that came on i feared the worst - NO MORE SONGS!

After the gig, tom + the band were upstares in the 'vip', all 8 of us stumbled in there and sat down for about 5 minutes before we were swiftly removed and told it was a private party, which was funny - we could barely walk at that stage, but it was nice to have that little story to tell people.

Excellent gig, perfect night for the smokers in the crowed too. Ill be seeing mr vek at oxygen for sure! :>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

After the gig, tom + the band were upstares in the 'vip', all 8 of us stumbled in there and sat down for about 5 minutes before we were swiftly removed and told it was a private party

So thats who those drunken guys were. We thought you'd got lost en route to the jacks.
    Tom Vek clashed with Beck so I couldn't go

I had to make the same hard choice, with a different result obviously.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

was glad to hear he's playin p-oxegen... means catching beck was worth missing it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

magpie wrote:
    So thats who those drunken guys were. We thought you'd got lost en route to the jacks.

Bastards. I just wanted to shake his hand, buy the lads a round and say thanks for comin over ;/

We wernt 'sloppy drunk' just 'wheeeyy good night out' drunk!

Advertisement