Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying inhaler in paris

Options
  • 28-02-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Im i paris at the moment and realised i forgot my inhaler for my asthma.. do i need a prescription over here or can i get one without it like the way you can in spain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

****EDIT: Comment withdrawn****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Jesus wept!

Go into a pharmacy and ask!

not sure the rationale for your derision in response....
    Am sure that the OP could have figured out how to go to the pharmacy on his own and ask...., without your head shaking dismissiveness..
    However this is the great benefit of the community nature of boards, you can ask a large community of people, some of whom may actually know the answer and therefor influence your decision making process..
    Maybe the OP was sitting on the crapper and figured "hey, I'll post on boards before I walk the 5 blocks to the pharmacy", saving himself 20 minutes walk.
    Or maybe he did not know where the closest pharmacy was, but decided, before going looking, to ask on boards if he could even get his drugs without prescription, as he did not know if his next move would be to look for a pharmacy or a doctor (for prescription)

But your patronising answer was as useful as an ejection seat on a helicopter

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

But your patronising answer was as useful as an ejection seat on a helicopter

KAMOV : I haz lovely ejection seat ( just hope seat waits till blades pop off and all will be good )

9599f251c685bbfa8b5524e06bfe96b9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gracex

Jesus wept!

Go into a pharmacy and ask!

jasus never would have thought that!!

i only wanted to know what to expect b4 i go in And to see if i could buy more the 1 at a time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

not sure the rationale for your derision in response...

The original question was the stupidest question ever asked on the internet.
    ...But your patronising answer was as useful as an ejection seat on a helicopter

Au contraire. An ejection seat on a helicopter is dangerous. On the other hand, if the OP had followed my original advice, they would have found the answer to their original question. And done so in a much more efficient way than asking the question here. Therefore, my advice was useful.

However, on the basis that I should probably say nothing if I can't say something nice, I have 'self-moderated' and removed my comment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement