Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Model or size of this oil tank, please.

• 23-02-2013 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭

I think you Irish know oil tanks more than I do. So I'm here to ask you something about this particular tank, you can see it in the this photo that I took

oiltankd.jpg

or in this picture that I found on the web and that looks exactly the same

oiltank.jpg

Does anybody of you have this type of tank at home? What I'd need is the height of the four vertical ribs of the tank, from corner to corner.
    I will appreciate it a lot!!!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,304 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Looks like an unbunded 2500 litre Titan. Try an online search. If used for oil, I think these need to be bunded.

There are some measurements here:
    http://www.titanoiltanks.co.uk/2011/09/titan-talking-titan-oil-tank-range/

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Irish Stones

Yes it looks like the one you said. Thank you very much!
    But searching the web it seems that the model H1800 has the same shape.
    Here's the comparison

tanks1800e2500.jpg

Now, how can I tell one from the other?
    If I zoom in my photo, I think I can see a T 35 label on one end... Could it be a "T 25" instead?

Thanks a lot!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,304 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

The only difference I can see in your images is that the bigger one has two rectangular protrusions at the back top. I don't know if you can rely on that for size certainty.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Irish Stones

You are so right!
    I didn't notice them. I think that you found the difference!
    Thanks a million for your attention and good sight ;) !

Advertisement