Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iron Maiden 31st August

• 05-06-2005 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

The set list they played in poland is as follows
    1. Ides Of March
    2. Murders in the Rue Morgue
    3. Another Life
    4. Prowler
    5. The Trooper
    6. Remember Tomorrow
    7. Run to the Hills
    8. Charlotte the Harlot
    9. Revelations
    10. Where Eagles Dare
    11. Die With Your Boots On
    12. Phantom of the Opera
    13. The Number of the Beast
    14. Hallowed Be Thy Name
    15. Iron Maiden
    16. Running Free
    17. Drifter
    18. Sanctuary

Looks like a nice enought set list its promoting their Early days dvd. Out of the people who ive been talking to who went to the gig they all seemed to think it was amazing so thats good :D

They are missing a few songs from the list I would like to have played when they are over here. I'd like to hear Children of the Damned, Killers & Wraithchild anyway.

Anyway just thought I'd post this. What are your thoughts on the setlist?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

That's a great setlist. Good to see Where Eagles Dare there. Only song I'd prefer to see there too would be The Prisoner, that's excellent live

I heard that they didn't play Wrathchild at their first gig of the tour, but they brought it back for the next gig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

no fear of the dark?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

running free and charllotte the harlot...my 2 favs. i'd like to see montsegur and mother russia tho. and women in uniform

by the looks of it, the ireland gig is the last. hopefully they'll finish the tour with a bang

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

OLP wrote:
    running free and charllotte the harlot...my 2 favs. i'd like to see montsegur and mother russia tho. and women in uniform

by the looks of it, the ireland gig is the last. hopefully they'll finish the tour with a bang
    no fear of the dark?

heh guys I already said its their Early days tour. Which means they will only have songs from their first 4 albums which are Iron Maiden, Killers, Piece Of Mind and Number of the Beast. There are many sweet songs on these albums though. Although I would like to hear aces high, two minutes to midnight and Fear aswell ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Let's just hope they come back here to play their next "era" of songs too. Cos I'll be pissed if I miss that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

Fozzy wrote:
    Let's just hope they come back here to play their next "era" of songs too. Cos I'll be pissed if I miss that!

Heh to right mate ;) I was at their last gig over here was bloody amazing. Only problem was it was in the point which is a really S**ty venue, I think anyway was a joke, like getting crushed to death :p But other than that excellent gig I must say cant believe that was like almost 2 years ago :eek:

Advertisement