Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old skool dance/trance nights?

• 18-04-2012 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Does anywhere do these type of nights? I would love to go to one but haven't had any luck finding them! My love of old skool dance and trance just seems to grow day after day, so would love to have a night out in a club listening to it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

I tend not to bother with them really myself anymore, (apart from the odd one, here and there i just treat as a piss-up, with mates i don't see very often) as you can nearly predict what tracks are going to be played each time, with a few exceptions. But this might be of interest to you.

582737_232299650210635_100002918061218_430260_628335530_n.jpg

just found this flyer on facebook, right before i seen this post, thought it might interest you.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

es-cee wrote: »
    I tend not to bother with them really myself anymore, (apart from the odd one, here and there i just treat as a piss-up, with mates i don't see very often) as you can nearly predict what tracks are going to be played each time, with a few exceptions. But this might be of interest to you.

582737_232299650210635_100002918061218_430260_628335530_n.jpg

just found this flyer on facebook, right before i seen this post, thought it might interest you.

Playin at this meself it will be a great nite not to be missed also theres an oldskool gig the 26th of may in the turks head with a host of great djs (winnie dillon meself mark hughes ken tobin eddie sargeant to name a few) all proceeds go to Temple St Hospital nite not to be missed

Advertisement