Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Night travel from Dublin to Maynooth?

Options
  • 03-12-2013 6:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Attending a gig tonight, was wondering what the last possible bus/train to Maynooth would be?

Options seem to be 23:20 from Westmoreland street on the 66, or Dublin Connolly to Maynooth at 23.17. Nothing later by any chance that I've overlooked in my attempts? :P
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,245 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Those seem to be the main options.

There is the 67 at 2330 from Westmoreland Street.

At 4am you could get an Aircoach to the airport and a Airport Hopper (depart airport 04:45) to Maynooth.

Or at 05:27 get the train from Connolly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,542 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

No that's it I'm afraid save for the 67 at 23:23.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Cheers, will keep an eye on the time then! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Frustrating that you can get a bus to Galway after midnight, but not to Maynooth!

Advertisement