Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Type?

Options
  • 13-03-2015 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

What is your favourite Pokémon type and why?

My current favourite is Fairy, because I love how tanky the cute little feckers can be, they've a wonderful selection of moves, and some of my fave Pokemon because Fairy type thanks to Gen VI (looking at you Marill and Whimsicott)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Despite my type for the gym league, my favourite overall is Fire. So many fire types I love, the Charizard line, Typhlosion, Flareon, Entei, Ho-oh, Darmanitan, Chandelure, and Heatran are just a few of my favourites.

Shout out to the ground, dragon, and dark types who each have a large amount of pokes I'm fond of.

Dark or poison. Both great defensive types with some cool characteristics and attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Lexicious

For me it has to be Ice.

With pokemon like Lapras, Glaceon, Walrein and Kyurem....What's not to love?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Of the ice types, the only one I'd really use would be Mamoswine. I love that one, it's a regular in many of my competitive teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

I love ice types! I think most of them are really cute, and I don't care how many weaknesses they have, I still love em! :) Aurorus, Smoochum, Glaceon, and Frosslass are my favourites.

Second place goes to: Dark types! :)

(Ironically my favourite pokemon is neither ice nor dark type)..

• Advertisement

CliCliW wrote: »
    I love ice types! I think most of them are really cute, and I don't care how many weaknesses they have, I still love em! :) Aurorus, Smoochum, Glaceon, and Frosslass are my favourites.

Second place goes to: Dark types! :)

(Ironically my favourite pokemon is neither ice nor dark type)..
    Out of curiosity, what is your favourite pokémon?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

Angron wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, what is your favourite pokémon?

Slowbro :)

Advertisement