Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock 2 problem (may contain spoilers)

Options
  • 29-01-2011 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭

I've been playing through Bioshock 2 and am on the Inner Persephone level. I've cleared all the level and rescued the Little Sisters in the Infirmaries and now my goal is to return to the Docking Platform.

However when i get the platform nothing is happening. I went back and loaded a couple of older saves and played through them as well but the same thing is happening.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it that i'm doing something wrong?

I've looked around elsewhere on other sites but i couldn't find anything about this.

EDIT: Forgot to say this is one the 360 if it makes any difference

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

This is at the end of the game? You explored both wings ?

Just go up to the glass on the docking platform!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Hmm. Just loaded the save up there and tried again and it worked. I don't know why it didn't work before. I definitely walked up to the glass each time. The arrow even disappeared when i stood on the spot.

Must have been a glitch of some sort. Oh well.

Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Should be a switch beside the lifeboat thing, on the left side as i recall. flip the switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

A bug? In BioShock 2? GASP ;)

Advertisement