Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Long...

Options
  • 12-04-2010 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Stepping down as a moderator here people. I won't be back on Boards much but will drop in from time to time if I see anything good or interesting in my peregrinations :p!

Keep Watching!

boneless

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

boneless wrote: »
    Stepping down as a moderator here people. I won't be back on Boards much but will drop in from time to time if I see anything good or interesting in my peregrinations :p!

Keep Watching!

boneless

Sorry to see you go - good luck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Thanks for the great service and a job well done boneless. You'l be sadly missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Best of luck boneless, hope you never stray too far from boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Thanks for your effort here boneless.

Good luck and take care

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Best of luck, and well done on keeping this place ticking over.
    cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,645 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Best of luck m8:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Aww...best of luck wherever you go and dont forget us!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The best of luck in your travels and everything you do in the future. You were a great Mod - fair and practical. I wonder if it's worth continuing here if the likes of you are not here to mind it.
    :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

I wonder if it's worth continuing here if the likes of you are not here to mind it.
    Ah come on :), I think this is unfair to other mods and regulars. I see plenty indication the forum will continue in the same vein. I'm sure its the least boneless will expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

The best of luck in your travels and everything you do in the future. You were a great Mod - fair and practical. I wonder if it's worth continuing here if the likes of you are not here to mind it.

Thanks boneless.

...Ada Tasteless Gumdrop for mod !! (you'll have to answer your pm's though :P )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Being returned to the wild? :)

Best of luck!

Advertisement