Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAG (PS3) Vs. Breach (XBOX)

Options
  • 29-01-2011 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

I mean really.

just had a demo of Breach earlier on the xbox and it really just looks to be a really cheap version of MAG for the playstation.

Whats going on folks ?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

robbie_998 wrote: »
    I mean really.

just had a demo of Breach earlier on the xbox and it really just looks to be a really cheap version of MAG for the playstation.

Whats going on folks ?

It is an XBLA game in fairness, What result would you expect for small indie studio vs Large Sony backed one. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

marco_polo wrote: »
    It is an XBLA game in fairness, What result would you expect for small indie studio vs Large Sony backed one. :confused:

Exactly. Cost of Breach is, what, 1200 pts at most, or about 15euro. MAG was 60ish at release and probably cost 10 times to make what Breach did.

marco_polo wrote: »

If thats the case maybe a better comparison would be:

Modern Combat: Domination .........E8 afaik and PSN only

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

breach seems to be a terrible game alright the demo is just not good..

although the mighty sony screwed up the servers for mag when it was released here so people bought the game and couldnt play it LOL as its online multiplayer only as far as i know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

although the mighty sony screwed up the servers for mag when it was released here so people bought the game and couldnt play it LOL as its online multiplayer only as far as i know.

I had no problems playing MAG when it came out...:confused:
    Haven't played it in about 2 months and there was no issues then either.

It is an online only game too. That was their selling point, 256 player online..and very good at it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,487 ✭✭✭✭guil

no problems for me either with MAG

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

guys in gamestop told me day when it was released and following day the servers were not up..

also friends of mine had it and gave out **** about the exact same thing.

i had only sold my ps3 when this was released. breach is terrible though well maybe not terrible but certainly no legends status with that game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

guys in gamestop told me day when it was released and following day the servers were not up..

also friends of mine had it and gave out **** about the exact same thing.

i had only sold my ps3 when this was released. breach is terrible though well maybe not terrible but certainly no legends status with that game

Worked fine for me first two days too. Never had a problem with it. Have often had problems with games' servers the first weekend of release but MAG wasn't one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Worked fine for me first two days too. Never had a problem with it. Have often had problems with games' servers the first weekend of release but MAG wasn't one of them.

+1

Bought it, played it, loved it, but realised i wount have time for it.

Advertisement