Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastway Couriers

Options
  • 02-06-2015 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows what time this company delivers at? Do they operate a 9-5, or a later service, just ordered something to be delivered by them and I'm wondering what kind of timeframe I'm looking at?
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Its a franchise service so may depend on individual driver/operator in you area.

Usual delivery would be morning in Dublin.

You should be able to track your order.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

thanks for the info, was hoping the morning would be the norm, ye I can track the order there's no movement yet, was just curious

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Update< if anyone cares haha
    tracking my order through Fastway, apparently they've been in touch with me and arranged delivery at a later date, eh no ya have not! Got on to the company I ordered from and they contacted Fastway, it will be here tomorrow but they were offered no further detail, excellent

Advertisement