Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Vet near Kildare Town

Options
  • 26-08-2010 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hi Guys, just a quick one.... can anyone recommend a good Vets in and around Kildare town? Someone with experience of larger breeds. I will be collecting my Puppy on the 10th of next month and would like to have settled on which practice i want.
    Many thanks for any and all suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Noctua

I use Newbridge Veterinary Clinic (Danny McHenry) (045) 431555

Not Kildare I know, but they are fantastic and we have been going there for years. I have working black labs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Moss Vets in Nass, only 20 mins up the motorway http://www.mossvet.ie/

Would highly recommend them, I'm in and out every week with dogs and they really are the best I've ever come across.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

Grey abbey vets in Kildare town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Feargal as Luimneach

Noctua wrote: »
    I use Newbridge Veterinary Clinic (Danny McHenry) (045) 431555

Not Kildare I know, but they are fantastic and we have been going there for years. I have working black labs.
    Danny is a top vet and a really nice fella as well. One of the top greyhound vets in the country. There are lads in Donegal bringing down their dogs to him. Sheelagh O' Leary also works there. She's a great vet too and a very kind vet to the animals. You will meet Sheelagh's dog Rosie as well if you visit the practice:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

+1 for Grey Abbey.

• Advertisement

Danny is a top vet and a really nice fella as well. One of the top greyhound vets in the country. There are lads in Donegal bringing down their dogs to him. Sheelagh O' Leary also works there. She's a great vet too and a very kind vet to the animals. You will meet Sheelagh's dog Rosie as well if you visit the practice:D

Indeed you will!

Actually we are very spoiled for choice in Co. Kildare for excellent vets.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pobble

the cottage vets on the athgarvin road in newbridge are outstanding. day or night, great help to us with our dog. personally wouldnt recommend mchenry's if the older man is still there.

Advertisement