Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

walking my dog

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Not another walk him or not walk him on lead. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pobble

iv only read the initial comment here but im sorry to disagree with you.

My dog loves being off the lead but i dont let her. You will know as an owner that your dog reacts differently to every dog it meets the same way humans react differently to different people. its not fair on people who dont want dogs running up to say hello to them or the dog they are trying to walk. Im sure your dog is very well behaved but some dogs are not and the general public arent to know which is which. Personally i hate when dogs i dont know come up and start at my dog when im trying to walk her.

I would have to say that as a responsible pet owner you would be better off using an extendable lead if you really want to let the dog have a bit of free running about. that way you, the dog, and anyone you may meet are happy.

Advertisement