Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engraved collar tags in Dublin?

Options
  • 30-08-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a cat collar and engraved tag in Dublin centre?

Cheers,

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

May be wrong here but I think any jewellers / key cutting shop may do it fairly cheap.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Not in the city centre but there's a garden centre at Newlands Cross just off the N7 that does it there and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

Wackers on Parnell St. do them while you wait.
    Not a fan of the place, but I was stuck for Locusts one day and noticed them in there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Lucyxxx

I'm not sure if they're still open, but there's a shop in the Ilac centre across from the pound shop that does engraving. It was quite pricey iirc, maybe E10 for one.
    You could try eBay. I get mine from eBay, 2 for the price of one if you look around. They're really cheap. I think mine came to £2 including postage for 2 tags engraved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

I can't remember is it was Wackers that I rang - don't think I could get thru to them - but another pet store on Parnell St mentioned that I could get it done in the Ilac - presumably at one of those engraver/keymaker type stalls. Will try there tomorrow,

P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

oceanclub wrote: »
    I can't remember is it was Wackers that I rang - don't think I could get thru to them - but another pet store on Parnell St mentioned that I could get it done in the Ilac - presumably at one of those engraver/keymaker type stalls. Will try there tomorrow,

P.
    Wackers defo do em. they're the bone shaped ones in metallic colours. Can't remember what price was on them to be honest though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Zadkiel wrote: »
    Wackers defo do em. they're the bone shaped ones in metallic colours. Can't remember what price was on them to be honest though :(
    I can't remember how much I got them for there, but I thought they were pretty expensive.

Advertisement