Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

House for next year??

• 07-05-2009 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi im looking for a house for next for 3,4 or possibly 5 of us, were heading away soon and would like to have it sorted. Tried houses on the ucc website but none suit or are available. If anyone has a nice house within 5 mins of college and wont be there next year ye might let me know and maybe i could get the landlords number or something if it was a runner.......thanks:) there will be a few pints in it ha:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭deisedude

Rebel6 wrote: »
    Hi im looking for a house for next for 3,4 or possibly 5 of us, were heading away soon and would like to have it sorted. Tried houses on the ucc website but none suit or are available. If anyone has a nice house within 5 mins of college and wont be there next year ye might let me know and maybe i could get the landlords number or something if it was a runner.......thanks:) there will be a few pints in it ha:)

You should try daft.ie too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Ni.Chofaigh

I'm living on highfield avenue at the moment in a house for 3 people. The landlord has a few houses around college including the house next door which is for 4 people. We're about 2 minutes from college but we may be staying here next year but the house next door is empty. The landlords got an office on washington street across from toni and guy but he's kinda dodgy but a good laugh. send me a message or something on this and il pass on his number (dont want to post it!)

Advertisement