Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hackers 2?

Options
  • 09-11-2002 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

I know there was a Hackers 2, tho im not sure if that was the official title, it was the story of Kevin Mitnick. I think maybe the title was Operation Takedown, ive search through a few places, but couldnt find it, when looking on Kazaa, it showed up, but how on earth would i download a 500mb+ file on 56k :-p anyone know the official title or where i could buy the movie? thanks

Ruu :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

The title is operation takedown alright. Personally i havent seen it around anywhere legal like. Just watched it here myself(divx from a lan) and found it very dismisable. The first one was funny cause you could laugh at all the ****e it had, "OMG it has a pci slot !!!!" etc etc.

Get yourself to a lan party and im sure youll pick it up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

hehe yep :) "it has a 28.8bps modem!" :-p how times have changed hehe, i'll ask someone to download it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Yeah, Taketown sucked. If the technilogical innacuracies don't get to you, the propaganda will. I've heard Freedom Downtime(another film about Mitnick) is much better, but is more of a documentary.

yeah ive seen a docu about Kevin, i think on Discovery, where he himself was talking and explaining, was pretty cool.He himself has wrote a book the Art of Deception i think, may have a look for that. thanks for ur help guys :)

Ruu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

No topless Angelina Jolie? Forshame! :)

The original was very entertaining in a silly sort of way. The wipeout bit with all the classic music was excellent.

• Advertisement

yep the soundtrack really went well with it, even tho the movie had ancient hardware everything fitted in great, yep the wipeout bit with the Underworld music, very good :D

Advertisement