Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 NHL Entry Draft - June 25th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

first pick HALL
    second Seguin
    third Gudbranson
    fourt Fowler

i think... if i was boston i would really try hard to get the first pick from edmonton, they are strong on center and need scoring wingers so seguin is no good to them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Izy wrote: »
    first pick HALL
    second Seguin
    third Gudbranson
    fourt Fowler

i think... if i was boston i would really try hard to get the first pick from edmonton, they are strong on center and need scoring wingers so seguin is no good to them

Right now the value of the pick is worth far more than the actual player taken with the pick. If that makes sense.

The prevailing thought is that you take the best player available regardless of position. It is the General Managers responsibility to make trades according to need.

Hitching your hopes of filling out one position (now) can really hamstring you going forward.

i got the first 3 right, really surprised with cam fowler only taken with the 12th pick!!!
    my penguins got beau bennett with the 20th pick, dont know much about the kid but he is ment to be a scoring winger so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Izy wrote: »
    i got the first 3 right, really surprised with cam fowler only taken with the 12th pick!!!
    my penguins got beau bennett with the 20th pick, dont know much about the kid but he is ment to be a scoring winger so fingers crossed

Very few of these kids are going to step in and play this year. They'll head back to their Junior clubs or University. Hopefully, they can develop and fill a role of their NHL teams down the road.

well most of them comitted to college/university already but i'm sure at least 5 of the top 30 will step in next year...
    specially the D's...

• Advertisement
Advertisement