Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mma clothing dublin city centre??

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Me so stoopid, you so clever.

There you go, enjoy your "victory" and condescending ways :rolleyes:

I'm not being condescending, I'm just being honest. Deep down you know you judge people too. We all do. I just happen to have said something which has hit a nerve (which is to be expected really, this is the MMA forum).

Fact of the matter is a lot of people (I'd say the majority of people, if they've heard of MMA) think like me regarding MMA shirts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ScareGilly wrote: »
    Maybe so, but most people I know judge people by their personality, not their clothes..
    Ever heard the saying "Never judge a book by it's cover." ? ;)

lads i aint condescending anyone here , im just going off my personal experiences and what people have acted like around me and the way people talk about mma etc and training when they wear affliction etc

i understand both points ,and both points are good aswell :) i personally dont know what it is with the mma gear , if i see someone someone whering them, i dont judge but some part of me think they are twat wearing them , like about an hour ago in the centre i seen a skinny scranny nerd looking guy wearing a tapout t shirt with huge print walking around with an angry face with ear phones in his ears,(probly listening to metal or something:P) thats the kind of sh*t im talking about, those kind of twats !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

A V A wrote: »
    like about an hour ago in the centre i seen a skinny scranny nerd looking guy wearing a tapout t shirt with huge print walking around with an angry face with ear phones in his ears,(probly listening to metal or something:P) thats the kind of sh*t im talking about, those kind of twats !!!

Isn't Dustin Hazelett a skinny scrawny nerd? :p I agree with some of the posts, I've found that talking to the person wearing the t shirt for 10 seconds shows you what kind of person they are, some are super-nice while some others think they're hard-men, a bit like men wearing pink t-shirts :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Yeah A V A, whether people here want to admit it or not, the reality is most people think negatively about people wearing tapout shirts. I just asked my girlfriend (who I force to watch UFC sometimes) what she thinks of people who wear tapout shirts, and she replied "sad bastards".

Whether she's right or wrong is irrelevant really; I'd say her opinion is the common opinion.

You "force" your GF to watch UFC, she allows herself to be forced into it - then called other's "Sad bastards" - there's something very wrong with that picture right there!.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ScareGilly wrote: »
    Isn't Dustin Hazelett a skinny scrawny nerd? :p I agree with some of the posts, I've found that talking to the person wearing the t shirt for 10 seconds shows you what kind of person they are, some are super-nice while some others think they're hard-men, a bit like men wearing pink t-shirts :rolleyes:

ye i know that :P but you would know just looking at this chap ye know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DB888

@MrLoverman...So if people wear Tapout,they are now known commonly as ''sad bas***ds''??
    I myself personally think that is one of the the most ignorant opinion's I have heard..At least have an educated opinion..As you said you sometimes have to force your girlfriend to watch UFC..Obviously she is not that much of a fan the sport so her opinion is not really mattered yet it is known as a common opinion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The problem is that all MMA fans are pricks, it's just that they're easily identifiable when wearing a Tapout t-shirt :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

DB888 wrote: »
    @MrLoverman...So if people wear Tapout,they are now known commonly as ''sad bas***ds''??

I believe the average person would think they are. Come on, you already know the average person thinks MMA is for thugs. What I'm saying shouldn't be blowing your mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Thead has dealt with OP's question and also gone way off topic also!!!

Closed..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement