Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

servicing a bolier

Options
  • 17-11-2013 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

would servicing a bolier make it work better.? Would there be a noticable increase in out put of heat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

blastit wrote: »
    would servicing a bolier make it work better.? Would there be a noticable increase in out put of heat?
    Usually a boiler service if done correctly would help keep its efficiency high and boiler safe etc, as for a noticeable output of heat, I would say your problem is perhaps more than a standard boiler service.

What exactly is the problem ? are your rads cold or not heating correctly ?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭blastit

Usually a boiler service if done correctly would help keep its efficiency high and boiler safe etc, as for a noticeable output of heat, I would say your problem is perhaps more than a standard boiler service.

What exactly is the problem ? are your rads cold or not heating correctly ?
    my boiler seems to heat rads quicker after service. i wondered if it is my imagimnation

my boiler seems to heat rads quicker after service. i wondered if it is my imagimnation

How often do you get it serviced ? gas or oil ?

How often do you get it serviced ? gas or oil ?
    gas. annually

gas. annually

Sorry to say its probably your imagination :D your doing the right thing anyway with the annual service.

• Advertisement

Sorry to say its probably your imagination :D your doing the right thing anyway with the annual service.
    :D:D

Advertisement