Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to get boots repaired

Options
  • 12-10-2010 10:32am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone can offer any suggestions where I can get a new zip put into a pair of leather boots. somewhere cheap enough if possible. can travel!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Franklin shoe repair just opened in sarsfield st, in old budget travel. Try them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

OP here, I was passing by the shoe repairer on Mallow Street, think its just called Mallow Street Repairs?? Anyway called in with my boots and he fixed them there and then, no charge. Absolute gentleman. Will definately use them again and highly recommend them. Nice to meet someone honest and not out to make a quick buck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

+1 for the guy in Mallow Street. Also cuts keys a lot cheaper (and quicker) than any of the Mr Minit-type outlets in the shopping centres.

Advertisement