Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 transfers thread

Options
  • 20-09-2014 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭

Feeling trigger happy with the thread opening time today :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'll be bringing costa in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'll be bringing costa in

It will feel good... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Need to get rid of Dummett for another cheapie, probably Moore. Missed the price rise on Duff :(

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

I need some Southampton in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

I'm likely going to be getting rid of Dier this week and taking my 0.2 profit with me. Not sure who to go for.. Chambers at only 4.5 seems like the most logical option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Sterling or Ramsey out for Di Maria based on UTDs performance tomorrow, who do people think is the safest option to stick with?

My thinking is after Liverpool's horrific performance against Villa Rodgers will not be making the same mistake benching their best player again, well at least until Sturridge is back fit. On the other hand Ramsey is Ramsey and can run amok against anyone! Tough choice :o

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

My FT will be Eric Dier to Callum Chambers no matter how Dier does today.

Can ponder then if I should upgrade Rooney to Aguero for my first (-4) deduction so far this season. I know Man U have a decent run of fixtures coming up, but I'll be happy enough to just have Di Maria for a while yet.

Anyone think it'd be worth the hit? I'm about 65,000 overall in the rankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

*Must not get Moses*

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Why the love for chambers? spurs and chelsea are his next 2 games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Ramsey or sanchez out for di maria depending on performance or injury ( Sanchez injured answer s Which is more likely)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

DJKendo wrote: »
    My FT will be Eric Dier to Callum Chambers no matter how Dier does today.

Can ponder then if I should upgrade Rooney to Aguero for my first (-4) deduction so far this season. I know Man U have a decent run of fixtures coming up, but I'll be happy enough to just have Di Maria for a while yet.

Anyone think it'd be worth the hit? I'm about 65,000 overall in the rankings.

Looking at a similar -4. Bardsley to Chambers and Naismith to Aguero. I feel like Kun will explode soon and want to get him in; Pelle against QPR for no hit is tempting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Why the love for chambers? spurs and chelsea are his next 2 games.

Spurs haven't scored in the last three North London derbies and his fixtures are nice after Chelsea. Nailed on 4.5m defender in a top 4 side is rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

sword1 wrote: »
    Ramsey or sanchez out for di maria depending on performance or injury ( Sanchez injured answer s Which is more likely)

Sanches injured according to the GW5 matchday thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

What's with the chambers love, Arsenal haven't kept a clean sheet this season, there have Spurs and Chelsea in their next 2 games. The Newcastle lads have a better chance of keeping a clean sheet in their next 2 games imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ace2007 wrote: »
    What's with the chambers love, Arsenal haven't kept a clean sheet this season, there have Spurs and Chelsea in their next 2 games. The Newcastle lads have a better chance of keeping a clean sheet in their next 2 games imo.

I'd be looking at what I think will happen from here rather than what's happened. Over the course of the season I'd fancy arsenal to be in the top 6 for clean sheets. Didn't move for chambers myself in the end but I think for 4.5 he is a great shout. He is a cheap def so can just be benched for the Chelsea game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

May do Ade to Welbeck now. NLD on Saturday, perfect stage for Welbeck to make himself a hero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Jovetic to Welbeck for me. Rooney to Aguero the week after, injuries permitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭G1032

I have two free transfers this week. Pretty certain I'll be doing Ramsey and Adebayor to Di Maria and Welbeck. I may then take a -4 to get rid of either Krul or Coloccini.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Krul isn't looking viable anymore.. Best keeper at most 5.0?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Krul isn't looking viable anymore.. Best keeper at most 5.0?

Forster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭dahat

2 transfers needed for Pelle, have to do it, getting too far behind in a private league till Xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Have 2 trannys but happy with my team and still have my WC

Clean up my bench - Isgrove and El Ahmadi out for 2 others

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Have 2 trannys...

There's a DVD I don't want for Christmas! ;)

Welbeck to rise another .2 this week on the back of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Wanted to get Ozil in and now seems like the right time. Ramsey > Ozil

Costa on 58% ownership.. Has any player ever had such a high %?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Costa on 58% ownership.. Has any player ever had such a high %?

Ramsey had over 60% last season. And I wasn't playing in the days of Ronaldo, Henry and Lampard but I'd say they had similar ownership levels back when they were raking in the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Southampton defender in for pieters or possibly even moreno depending on tonights game
    Luis Enrique lurking on the bench and champions league week after next has me worried ..

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Looking at using my 2 free transfers to get Krul and chester out.

Possibly for Mannone, and maybe duff/ N Taylor. Anyone else worth looking at? The defender will be mostly bench fodder, but would be decent if they were capable of clean sheets an odd time or even to rise in price a few times. Want to drop chester before he goes down in value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

have 2 dud defenders i need rid of, coloccini and rio ferdinand, i've already lost .1 on rio so might get coloccini gone first before he loses his .1.

most likely duff or chambers in.

i have a newcastle keeper combo too so getting tempted to wc but trying to hold out for the international break, similar to last season i've got off to a horror start!

Advertisement