Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need short film script critiqued

Options
  • 27-07-2013 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Going into production in September for my short film. Need to do a rewrite. Just wondering if someone/s would take a look and just let me know what they think e.g. what they liked/disliked. Its only 6 pages long. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Very good - I enjoyed it. I could imagine how it would be filmed.

There was one or two elements that I thought would be hard to film that may not need be in the script, such as the hero trying not to look like a stalker.

The other bit that jarred was the hero stealing a drink. Would that really impress, seemed too much like fantasy there rather than the real action.

Well done.

Forgot to mention... The silent nature and mishaps did lead me to compare to Mr Bean.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 thedurco

Thanks smcgiff for taking the time. Agreed with ya on your points.

Trying not to go down the Mr. Bean route, hopefully get the tone right when going to shoot.

Advertisement