Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Ticket Sales Management System

Options
  • 18-03-2010 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for some advice as to how I would go about getting some kind of simple online ticketing sales management system integrated into my company website.

It's for a small company theatre company but we are trying to look after ticket sales ourselves instead of the theatres doing it through their box office.

Can anybody recommend some software or how I would go about getting a start on this?

Kind Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Moved to Design.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 12 LittleBandit

ticketscript.com might be worth a look. They dont charge any setup or admin fees, only a fee per ticket. They manage all the processing and the system is already built so it would have fast integration with your website.

As theres no setup or running costs for you it might suit your business from a cashflow/investment point of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭cian8

You could also look at

www.eventbrite.com

I looked in to it as I use www.mailchimp.com for my mailing list and there is an integration between the two sites which is nice, something along the lines of if a customer buys a ticket on EventBrite then they can be signed up to your mailing list on Mailchimp. I haven't actually used EventBrite yet but it looks good, I can highly recommend MailChimp though - very easy to use and create professional looking email newsletters.

cian8

Advertisement