Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Developer - biggish project?

Options
  • 15-03-2010 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hi

A client of mine, UK based but setting up here need a website devloped with some pretty complicated requirements regarding scraping information from other sources to update accounts etc.

Dont really know the ins and outs but does anyone know who the better players are in this area (pref Dublin).

Before I get the "give us more info" I dont have it!!

FH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭LauraOrlagh

Hi,
    Spiralli Business Solutions could possibly help you out on this, they're based in Cork but they're excellent at everything web-related. Give Niamh an email at sniperoo.

Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭DoMyBooks

I worked with Ruairi from www.kro.ie on two large projects. One involved us integrating data into accounts. Very good technically and easy to work with. Both projects went through on time with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

We have a guru here on information parsing. will send you details.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭davejacko

Have a look at http://www.maddog.ie
    Lots of experience in this area.

Hi,
    Spiralli Business Solutions could possibly help you out on this, they're based in Cork but they're excellent at everything web-related. Give Niamh an email at...

Laura

Laura, thank you so much for your kind words. You made my day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

egan007 wrote: »
    We have a guru here on information parsing.

+1

I can recommend the aforementioned guru, really knows his stuff on data parsing especially difficult text content.

Advertisement