Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stats Grinds

Options
  • 04-03-2014 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking for someone to give stats grinds for my psychology thesis, using spss. Ideally help running tests and interpreting results. In Waterford area would be great
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Idice

Hi I can do your project for you in 1 session (2-3 hours) if you can travel to Dublin. I hold PhD in Statistics and am professional Statistician with over 20 years experience. see:

http://www.gumtree.ie/cp-courses-training-in-dublin/tuition-in-statistics-probability-spss-statistical-analysis-550608311

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Emma80

Hi, ideally I'm looking for someone who is familiar and comfortable with psychology also?

Hi, I have experience of consulting many Masters and PhD students in psychology as well as co-authoring papers in Psychology journals :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 k.carroll

Hey i was wondering if you found anyone to do Grinds ?? I am also looking for someone to give me grinds in stats (mainly help with SPSS) its a stats project i have to do which involes entering data and running some statistical tests. :) Help we be greatly appreciated and im willing to pay for grinds.

Hi K. Carroll, I am statistician with PhD in Statistics. Would be delighted to do your job. Please call me at <snip - no personal numbers> if interested. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement