Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HBO - Tell Me You Love Me

Options
  • 03-07-2011 3:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Was this ever broadcast on this side of the pond?....because i seem to vaugely remember it, but not sure from where :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tell_Me_You_Love_Me

I sorta came across this....oh, um....bad choice of words :o , while googling...as one does, hails from 2007, one ten episode wonder and went nowhere. Relationship drama, three couples, lots of sex and nudity, couple therapy, handheld camera, no music, documentary style.

Watched the second ep. to try get the gist, worth going forward?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭christmas2010

I have a box set of it, enjoyed it but was disappointed that there was no second series.
    Apparently it was considered to be to close to In Treatment to run at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

Never heard of it, but it sounds like it would have been good fapping material

Advertisement