Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Babysitters A Vampire

Options
  • 01-07-2011 9:48am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

[edit - i've offically reached a new low of tv shame :o]

:p i'm not taking the piss....this is real!, started on Disney on June 27th with the tv movie then the series (13 episodes) launched.

http://www.mybabysittersavampire.com/

I actually sat down this morning and watched the movie...it's a total pisstake of Twilight and The Vampire Diaries :p

It referenced Twlight loads of times + totally took the piss outta it, it was actually funny a few times with some less then "Disney" in jokes strewn with adult humour and language not normally associated with Disney.
    In fact the makers went further, created a movie-within-a-movie....there is this Twilight parody inside the movie called Dusk....they even made a trailer for it! :P

And here is the show itself:

had lots of nice Buffyesque vampire slayings and stuff...nothing too heavy but it's hardcore for Disney, anyways the 13 episodes are now airing, think they done two so far....twas apparently going to Cartoon network before Disney took it over. Gave me a few chuckles anyways :)

Comments

Advertisement