Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway based acoustic anti folk?

Options
  • 15-02-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm trying to get an anti-folk project together at the moment. I've the makings of about 8 tongue in cheek, mildly aggressive anti folk , acoustic songs put together.

I was thinking at a minimum some kinda percussion and a somebody to play bass. But.... whatever instrument you play if your interested give me a shout.

It's nothing too serious. Essentially I want to polish up my songs (maybe modify or add to em based on your input), get a nice recording done and have some fun gigging.

Style of what I have so far is johnny hobo meets Harley poe meets a bag of cats on crack.

If your interested at all p.m me and I can send you some rough (and some not so rough) recordings.
    Tagged:

Advertisement