Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College In Glasgow Question

Options
  • 13-10-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Thinking of going to the university of the west of scotland in glasgow for motorsport engineering
    Has anyone any info on this college their own opinions
    Whats the craic like in glasgow and the clubs good and cheap?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kabuk1

Sent you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Bonzostar

Glasgow is a great city with loads to do, no matter what you're interested in.
    I will be starting my studies in Scotland in 2011 but Glasgow doesn't have the course I want so it will likely be Aberdeen.
    That course sounds really good as well. Enjoy yourself. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

It's a deadly student city. Loads of clubs and bars all over the place and lots of them have £1 drink student nights etc... It's easy to get around and not pricey either. I might be going there next year,can't decide between there and london.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Bonzostar wrote: »
    Glasgow is a great city with loads to do, no matter what you're interested in.
    I will be starting my studies in Scotland in 2011 but Glasgow doesn't have the course I want so it will likely be Aberdeen.
    That course sounds really good as well. Enjoy yourself. :)

what is the story with fees and grants??

anyone done this as a mature student or does it make a difference with applying???

Advertisement