Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too Much?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Have you looked at the dress in real life? Is the colour light or dark? If it's very light, I would avoid it as it could look very "wedding dress" like.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Greenduck

Haven't seen it in real life yet! Thats exactly what I was thinking too? Still don't know if its too full on or not though..wedding etiquette and all that :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Greenduck wrote: »
    Haven't seen it in real life yet! Thats exactly what I was thinking too? Still don't know if its too full on or not though..wedding etiquette and all that :)

If the colour is ok, I really like it. I've seen similar dresses in photos on people I know at ball and weddings. You will probably wear a shawl of something for the church and to keep you warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I like it as well, and besides, seeing as it's your brother's wedding it's grand to get very dressed up. I'd recommend some sort of shawl or wrap for the church/ceremony too though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Too much like a wedding dress. Would be nice in another colour. Would be unfair to your sister in law to wear it as in photos it would be hard to tell who the bride is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I love it, but would probably go for a stronger coloured wrap to off-set the bridal look, think it would be fab with hot pink (obv depending on your colouring)

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Greenduck wrote: »
    Haven't seen it in real life yet!

Actually seen it a few weeks ago in Dundrum, wasn't a fan, very wedding dress like in real life too. There are some amazing dresses so even if you don't like this one when you get there, you might find something else!

Advertisement