Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green fees on a budget

Options
  • 08-04-2011 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi all

I like to get out for a game of pitch and putt after work, but have only played on real golf courses a few times. I played Stackstown golf club, which was by far the nicest course I've played on with a friend of the family, and I've played on a few cheap courses around the country.

Would like to play a bit more golf though. Can people recommend Golf clubs with good value green fees around Dublin? Want to make the step up from pitch and putt but want somewhere where it won't cost too much to get in the practice..

Cheers

G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Mr. Larson

Teetimes.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

thats a very handy site - thanks jabberwocky.. also if anyone has any particular recommendations for good value green fees on nice courses with decent greens that would be great

Thanks again..

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭LostPassword

Many of the courses on teetimes.ie are very nice and can be got for as little as 20 euros for a round, especially midweek early or late. I would particularly recommend Castlenock, Luttrelstown, Balbriggan and Beech Park, all of which can be got for a good price on teetimes.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

great thanks - ill look into those - castleknock would suit me nicely..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Elm Green is only 14 euro after half 2 in the afternoon I think :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 greendodger93

Any decent green fees around dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

If you read through this thread you'll find a few suggestions that may answer your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Donabate
    elm green
    sillogue
    hollystown
    lisheen springs
    slade valley
    corballis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Donabate