Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People consider me gay ??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Sorry, didn't mean to hit a sore spot.

Sounds like you've hit a few of them in your time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Howshocowpownw

I'm gonna go with..."idiot"!

I don't understand the personal attack ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭floggg

That's a little offensive to my religion but okay.

Premarital sex doesn't cover lesbian sex. Because it isn't sex per say, there are no sperms exchanged, a baby cannot be made.

As for "all the way straight," come on now. Thinking a couple of guys are cute, out of the millions on earth doesn't make you gay in the slightest. If anything it makes you very straight because you only fancy 0.0001% of the guys out there. So one might say they were 99.999% straight.

True but it's the definition of morally correct sex.

And telling us that gay sex is immoral is pretty insulting to us.

Sure, 99.999 straight is straight.

If you find a guy attractive enough to engage in a sex act with him (and actually do so) then you aren't 99.999 straight.

And no, it's not the definition of morally correct sex. it's a specific religion's definition of morally correct, one that was defined 3,000 years ok when women were chattel, it was morally acceptable to kill anybody who engaged in non-marital sex and slavery was acceptable.

if you want to subscribe to that "moral code", then we have very definition of what's moral or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Mr Pseudonym

I don't understand the personal attack ?

:p:p

At the same time, though, I don't quite see your need to have a private exchange on the forum when you could PM instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 CraicWhores

floggg wrote: »
    And telling us that gay sex is immoral is pretty insulting to us.

Sure, 99.999 straight is straight.

If you find a guy attractive enough to engage in a sex act with him (and actually do so) then you aren't 99.999 straight.

And no, it's not the definition of morally correct sex. it's a specific religion's definition of morally correct, one that was defined 3,000 years ok when women were chattel, it was morally acceptable to kill anybody who engaged in non-marital sex and slavery was acceptable.

if you want to subscribe to that "moral code", then we have very definition of what's moral or not.

Woah, hold up. I've never said gay sex is immoral, the bible aka word of god says male sex is wrong, I'm wholly indifferent. And FYI, I've never had homosexual intercourse, I just said I was once attracted to a couple of guys on TV, whereas I'm attracted to millions of women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Howshocowpownw

:p:p

At the same time, though, I don't quite see your need to have a private exchange on the forum when you could PM instead.

What ? I'm really confused .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Mr Pseudonym

What ? I'm really confused .

I was joking. It wasn't a personal attack. Doesn't matter bout the rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Premarital sex doesn't cover lesbian sex. Because it isn't sex per say, there are no sperms exchanged, a baby cannot be made.

hF473E76E

You're claiming we've been offensive to your religion. You're being incredibly offensive to me by claiming the sex I have isn't sex. I am not Christian, therefore I don't give a damn what your book says- it is not the moral code by which I live my life.

I honestly don't know what to think of this thread anymore. All this chatting on thread about stunning wives and being good looking and getting 100's of women chatting to you is frankly ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

OP and craicwhores banned for a week for trolling

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement