Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gays

Options
  • 23-05-2014 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Are we becoming too acceptable towards gays? Stats say that 2 in 10 are gay and that is obviously going to rise as we become more acceptable towards them.

But is this not a serious problem for humans, we are brain washing kids from an early age with gay agenda. For example kids shows/cartoons always have a gay character. But this is so wrong because being gay is definitely not natural. We as humans are here to spread our seed in order to keep the human race going. So obviously there is some malfunction with gays.

Now I don't think we should have Iran's attitude towards the gays but we should we should easy up on the gay agenda a little bit. Let people do what they want but it should not be pushed on us...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Thought this thread was about some new medieval era TV show similar to The Tudors or The Borgias.

Disappointing thread is disappointing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Watch out for "the gays". They're coming for your children!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Fúck off troll

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

My gay agenda: your daughter is next.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

You're argument is that the more accepting we are of " the gays", they more people are likely to turn gay.

Which implies you could probably see yourself going gay if it was more popular.

Given that truly straight people will never be capable of same sex attractions, the only conclusion is that the OP is either gay and in denial or bisexual.

So congrats OP, you've just outed yourself.

Welcome to the club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Genegirl83

Look at this losers posts... "IRA t-shirts, holocaust denial and positive carjackings"

It's like a really weird indie album name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Well, it's a bit like arguing that society is too accepting of 'the gingers' or 'the freckled'.

The first major erroneous assumption you're making is that being gay is a lifestyle choice.

So, basically your post is similar to what someone going on a racist rant about not liking people of different colour skin would go on as it's something intrinsic to that person. It's not cultural or lifestyle or anything else.

Also, last time I checked the human race is doing exceptionally well at the whole 'spreading the seed' thing. We've a population on the planet now that's heading towards being unsustainable and is growing almost exponentially! So, you've nothing to be worrying about there except running out of food rather than running out of humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,871 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

OP Banned for trolling

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement