Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just saying hello to everybody. Newbie here

Options
  • 21-05-2014 12:08am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19

Hi everyone

Been putting this off for a while now but after recently becoming a Grindr refugee and left wondering where all the sound guys are in Dublin I just decided I'd say hello and introduce myself to everyone on the board.

So... Hi! I'm Simon.

I haven't been out of the closet that long, just over a year maybe. I'm 29 years old (late-bloomer, I know) and for a long while now I've been in the tricky situation of having virtually no gay friends (almost all my friends are straight) and I've had a small string of really awful dates/meets. Grindr hasn't been the best introduction into gay life to say the least because I've just encountered way too many crazies. Maybe it's bad luck, who knows.

I'd be really interested in any group meet-ups in Dublin, cause I'm sure there have to be some really cool guys out there somewhere and I'm certainly having a hard time meeting them.

Thanks all.

Comments

Advertisement