Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie Extra's

Options
  • 24-01-2005 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hiya Chicks and chums.

Just wondering if any of ye are part of the movieextras.ie. I'm really tempted but worried that it's all a waste of money.
    Any contributions would be fab.

Cheers
    Maria

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,389 ✭✭✭fletch

MariaRyan wrote:
    Hiya Chicks and chums.

Just wondering if any of ye are part of the movieextras.ie. I'm really tempted but worried that it's all a waste of money.
    Any contributions would be fab.

Cheers
    Maria
    I'm a member....it was great during the Summer when I was on college hols cause i got called for Fair City a few times....each time gettin approx €70.
    They set you up with a personalised website where you can upload pics of yourself and update your profile (Sorta like a CV) There's a section where you fill in your availability. At the moment I have a full time job so my availabilty is only on Sat n Sun's so I haven't got a call in about 3 months.
    But if you're a college/school student, it's a great way of gettin a few quid together on days when you might just be sitting at home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 MariaRyan

Cheers Fletch - You're A Star!!

Maria

MariaRyan wrote:
    Cheers Fletch - You're A Star!!

Maria
    I just noticed that you're location is in Limerick.....most of the filming is done in Dublin so, unless you're in college in Dublin, it may not be worth your while joining

I wouldn't let that stop me, I've got a little Micra that goes like the clappers!

MariaRyan wrote:
    I wouldn't let that stop me, I've got a little Micra that goes like the clappers!
    :) (I wouldn't mention that in the Motor Forum)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'm a member! I was called for a trial for a thing once but I didn't hear back. I think because of my age I haven't been contacted much. :( And my availability is pretty open. :(:(

I saw join if you want to.

Cheers, Sweetie. You, also are a star!

Just waiting for pay day to arrive and the credit card to be cleared!

Advertisement