Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride: Trailer

Options
  • 22-01-2005 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/corpse_bride/

Co-written by Caroline Thompson (Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas), and reusing Nightmares stop motion animation style (albeit with a much larger budget this time around), Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride brings an old Eastern European tale, legend to be true, to the silver screen.

Starring Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Emily Watson.

This one is looking like it might be a bit of fun in the same vein as The Nightmare Before Christmas, and is set for release in the States in time for Hallowe'en, so fingers crossed we'll have it shortly after...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, i saw this teaser trailer yesterday.

I really wanted to like this... being a big Tim Burton fan and an even bigger fan of 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'.. but for some reason, there's little in the teaser that really appealed to me!

Maybe it's because it's a relatively short and quick trailer.

Hopefully, when a full trailer is released closer to the release date, my view will change!

PS - Regarding release dates:

USA - 23 September 2005
    UK - 21 October 2005

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

does anyone else think that Helena Bonham Carter's character in this looks like the same character in Fight Club?:)

Advertisement