Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dilemma

Options
  • 26-07-2014 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭

after parking up Skyrim (for the second time) , signed up to UPC unlimited broadband yesterday, & went off today with the 3 kids under my arms to treat myself to ES6 for xbox.
    Alas...

Whats a fella to do?
    Is Dragonborn or Dawnguard worth the few quid seeing as I was in the mood for some smiting?

or recommend anything similar to keep me ticking over?

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

those two are worth it, both have a decent amount of content in them - both interesting questlines too and some pretty cool rewards. If you have the itch to play skyrim i'd say yeah, do it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I asked a similar question a few months back when I saw an Xbox bonus edition game in a sale. It contains both those and Hearthfire.

Im glad I did, its got me back into Skyrim and I can see there is still loads to explore as I have barely scraped the surface of Dawnguard and haven't touched Hearthfire yet

Do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

I'd highly recommend Dawnguard if you never played Elder Scrolls before (more specially Morrowind) as it adds a lot to the general base of the game.

As for Dragonborn it hits a lot of references and such in/from Morrowind. It also adds more features to the game which were missing from previous updates. (Hint : Leveling up your smithing skill)

Advertisement