Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Famous and Fearless

• 02-01-2011 8:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Just starting now on CH4, celebs better be actual celebs and the stunts better be fúcking good!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Nah, Danielle Llyoyd is on it, i refuse to endorse or enable her "celebrity" as she is abully and a racist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

The stunts look like they could be a bit boring, verging on sh*te. We'll see. It looks more competition and fitness based than being fearless.

The mens team could be interesting, but I was hoping the womens team would be a bit more interesting after seen the mens lineup. :-/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,595 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

^ Callum Best, need we say more?

Fajitas! wrote: »
    The stunts look like they could be a bit boring, verging on sh*te. We'll see. It looks more competition and fitness based than being fearless.

The mens team could be interesting, but I was hoping the womens team would be a bit more interesting after seen the mens lineup. :-/

It's a sh*te version of Gladiator, the stunts are rehearsed to death, they are NEVER in danger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Little Mo from Eastenders, Jenny from Atomic Kitten, Kelly whathername and I don't know the other girl.

Rufus from Richard and Judy is in there, too. What a big celebrity he is.

Chris Evans is 15 years too late, she's a washed up nobody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Its a load of rubbish so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Yeah it really is a bit shít.

Groundhog Day is on Gold :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Its the greatest load of s...e that I ever saw on TV, its taken almost an hour to have one race that a child could do, what a waste of TV.

• Advertisement

My god that looked terrifying!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

too much yapping and not enough action tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,513 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's like a very poor version of Gladiators. I pity the crowd having to sit through it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's so frigging SLOW..

.. it was 40 minutes in before the first "stunt" (dicking about on BMX's) took place.
    Nah, Danielle Llyoyd is on it, i refuse to endorse or enable her "celebrity" as she is abully and a racist.
    ^ Callum Best, need we say more?
    Are you even watching the same show?! :confused:

lol, funny thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭kincaid

god what a boring show, utter rubbish and way too much talking and not much action..

'Z-List And Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' is back on.. and they're on tiny bikes!

getoffthatbikebear.png

If there was ever an incentive to study, this is it!

I have to say... Kacey would get it. :cool:

• Advertisement

I have to say... Kacey would get it. :cool:
    Really? She's pushing 40.. like 'em older MM? :o

Sarah Jayne Dunn is cute..

sarahdunn.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Sky +ed it and it took about 20 mins to watch the whole programme. All I want to see is the training and the actual stunts.

But monster trucks? It didn't look scary at all! And I really really dislike Jenny Frost. She is a complete cheater and looked like a spoilt baby when she lost to Charlie.

And the so called celebrity stunts - a bungee jump? Millions of people have done that and lived to tell the tale.

The next challenge for the teams will probably be something stupid like squash. So called expert "The danger here is that the contestants will dislocate a shoulder or the very real danger that the ball will hit them in the face and cause a concussion"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

In-line skating tonight *gasp* Will they make it out alive??

Anyone giving it another go tonight?

Nothing else on:( Haven't really watched it since the first night. Already looks terrible.

Stopped watching it after Night 2, and not gonna go back to it.

Absolute muck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

basquille wrote: »

Sarah Jayne Dunn is cute..

sarahdunn.jpg

Yup just one two of the reasons I watch Hollyoaks... ;) Drool

Haven't watched this Famous and Fearless yoke though - any use or should I just avoid it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It's fairly shit.. saw the ad for it a few weeks ago where it looked like Chris Evans had been killed.. probably the highlight so far

Advertisement