Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers in the German beer tent, 21-11-14 at 8.30

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I think of Pleasant as more of a nerd :P
    Have fun anyway, have a drink for those stuck in sligo!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nein!
    Sorry guys, I was led astray..

biko wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I was led astray..

We were wondering what happened you, you went for a smoke and then disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Was in the vicinity but can't face crowds unless I'm the other side of the bar so we went to the hot wine stands instead (can't spell glunwhatever) and then the Pucan.
    Missed the Richardsons posts for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

So biko pulled an Irish Goodbye on ye? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nein!
    We were wondering what happened you, you went for a smoke and then disappeared.
    Ha, yeah saw a friend outside and went into Blue Note to say hi to some others and had a quick pint.
    By the time I got back yous had left so I called in to Roisin to have a look around but yous had probably left for home. Stayed chatting in Roision for a bit and headed home.

biko wrote: »
    Ha, yeah saw a friend outside and went into Blue Note to say hi to some others and had a quick pint.
    By the time I got back yous had left so I called in to Roisin to have a look around but yous had probably left for home. Stayed chatting in Roision for a bit and headed home.

We assumed you'd gone home. I stopped into the Roisin for a bit but obviously didn't see you. We must try again soon, the beer tent is only there for a few weeks so I'm thinking if checking it out Friday if any boardsies are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭thesandeman

According to the people working around there they are very strict on the capacity in there this year so the weekends will prob be Full House by 8ish again.
    Why not do it on a week evening or a Sunday when things are quieter? Ye might even get a bigger attendance as people in the service industry (there seems to be a few on this forum) might get to come along as well.

I'd be up for a weekday or Sunday meet up but I think for a lot of people it's not ideal if they have work in the morning.

Advertisement