Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City jobs (asking/offering)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

JackD9922 wrote: »
    Neither would I.

Would most retailers/shops (TK-Maxx, Pennys, JD Sports ect.) deal with jobs through their website or is it best to hand in a CV can anyone tell me?

If you go in with a CV they will either take it or tell you to apply online. Most that require applying online and are advertising it will tell you to go to a website and apply there. tk maxx takes CVs and pennys is online but that can probably change.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Boojum looking for a KP

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 71 ✭✭JackD9922

Boojum looking for a KP

What's a KP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

JackD9922 wrote: »
    What's a KP?

Kitchen porter

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Ahh NUTS *sad face etc*.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh NUTS *sad face etc*.

Haha get your coat!.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

get your coat!.

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Roseofclare

Any one know of any deli/checkout/shop floor work hiring full time? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 misssamira

Looking for a job preferably in Galway City/Loughrea area. I have loads of retail experience (3 years +) and some bar work experience (1 year). Had to leave my last retail job as it was crazy, wasn't getting paid etc. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Curleys looking for a lot of staff for a new opening (?) in briarhill, details in the advertiser, applications to a gmail address.

westgolf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 IntotheWest100

Hello everyone, I am just wondering do any of you know of any medical device companies hiring at present. I am a recent graduate in science area, who is studying Msc. Biomedical Science (part time) at the minute. I am looking to start work within a medical device company in Galway or any of the surrounding areas. Does anyone on here know of any company besides Cregg/Medtronic who are hiring at present?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Hello everyone, I am just wondering do any of you know of any medical device companies hiring at present. I am a recent graduate in science area, who is studying Msc. Biomedical Science (part time) at the minute. I am looking to start work within a medical device company in Galway or any of the surrounding areas. Does anyone on here know of any company besides Cregg/Medtronic who are hiring at present?

Boston are or were the last I heard

Boston are or were the last I heard

I had sent my cv to them no word back since. I might resend no harm. Thanks

Try ice

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

My advice to you would be don't re send your CV to Boston Scientific. They don't like that

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

Student looking for part time work any week day after 5.30 , cant work Friday and available to work Saturday and Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Hey boardies!

My girlfriend is currently working part time and needs full time work. She is 21 and is a commis chef. She is looking for any full time work, obviously deli or chef work would suit her skills more but at this rate she wants to pay the bills!

Anyone hear of anything ?

Try ice

Thanks for that I sent ICE my CV two days ago and have assessment for Boston in the morning. :-)

Does anyone know if merit medical hire through a recruitment agency? If so could anyone give any information as to which one? Thanks in advance. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭paulgalway

I applied through their website.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that I sent ICE my CV two days ago and have assessment for Boston in the morning. :-)

Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

City Link are looking for Full time Passenger Assistant. http://www.citylink.ie/index.php/jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Cosmo Cafe, Augustine St, hiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 VideoKid

There are signs in the windows of Le Petite Delice across from Spar on Cross St, Kettle of Fish across from Busker Brown's, and Fancy Fare in Salthill. All part time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ryan10

Cinders shoe shop on Abbeygate St have a sign up for Christmas staff

In Canada ATM wondering if I'll make airfare home for Xmas. Giving serious thought to moving back with the parents, getting a job in the city accessible by bus/train & getting a few grand together before coming back to Canada. Feasible to get a job in January that'll earn me a few K in 6 months in the city??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Wompa1

In Canada ATM wondering if I'll make airfare home for Xmas. Giving serious thought to moving back with the parents, getting a job in the city accessible by bus/train & getting a few grand together before coming back to Canada. Feasible to get a job in January that'll earn me a few K in 6 months in the city??

Train in Galway? You mean from Oranmore or something?

What kind of job are you looking for? Do you have a job in Canada, what do you do there?

Currently on construction labour, paycheck to paycheck stuff. Willing to do retail, bar work, office admin.

My thinking is if I'm payday to payday, might as well do that with the parents for a few months, save to come back & do a course that'll get me earning a third more (certifications etc).

But I'm wondering what it's like at home at the moment? I'll be in Ballinasloe (and yes the town, Loughrea & Athlone are options too.)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

I'm looking for:

Part Time Instore Merchandisers for Briarhill

Experience Desirable

Hours Vary - Can be up to 14 hours a week

Early Morning Starts - (7am)

3 Days a week - (Mon, Wed, Fri)

€8.65 per hour

Immediate Start for the right person.

Feel free to PM me directly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King