Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomend a Driving Intructor Cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JReacher

Anyone have this fellas number, John O'Riordan? Can someone PM it if possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭rachos89

Anyone know of a good Cork city instructor that'll give pre-test lessons in my own car?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

rachos89 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a good Cork city instructor that'll give pre-test lessons in my own car?
    I went to a girl annmaries driving school based in glanmire but will do lessons anywhere in the city. I found her brilliant her number is 0862596268 At the moment she is doing an offfer of buy 4 lessons and get the 5th free which is really grear. I passed my test first time around so she must be good ;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

rachos89 wrote: »

They all do as far as I know - its prefered. I would have thought it better to do pre test lessons in the car you will do the test in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

JReacher wrote: »
    Anyone have this fellas number, John O'Riordan? Can someone PM it if possible?

PM Sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭corklad32

Hi all

Would anyone know any good instructor that would allow you to use their car on the day?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

Sister used Noel Quirke recently, used his car aswell, one of the new Corsa's I think it was. Couldn't recommend enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,979 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Ya John is your man, he did lessons with me, my OH, all her friends, all my friends. Everyone of them passed first time except me, I broke the speed limit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭corklad32

rob316 wrote: »
    Ya John is your man, he did lessons with me, my OH, all her friends, all my friends. Everyone of them passed first time except me, I broke the speed limit :pac:

John who?

corklad32 wrote: »
    John who?

Quinlan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

John Quinlan , is the man most of my family have used, no bull **** sort of guy, all of us passed first time.

Have also told a few others who failed under other instructors to try him and they all passed.

John Quinlan , is the man most of my family have used, no bull **** sort of guy, all of us passed first time.

Have also told a few others who failed under other instructors to try him and they all passed.

Quinlan that's the John I'm talking about!

That's the heavy guy with the sort of scared face ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

rob316 wrote: »
    Quinlan that's the John I'm talking about!

That's the heavy guy with the sort of scared face ya?
    Certainly not the kindest description i have of someone, but......... ya

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cjoco

Tom Higgins Prodrive had two lessons with him and passed my test excellent instructor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

John riordon

Myself and around 10 others all used him and all passed first go in under 3 lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

langdang wrote: »
    Frank Murphy, Focus Driving School - very good.
    Tried a few others at the time because I needed to hire a car to do the test, Frank was by far the best.
    One of the other fellas wrecked my head with chat, and the crappy yaris he had. Frank only says what he needs to say and had a decent car (few years ago now since I did my test but pretty sure he updates the cars regularly) I know 3 people that passed first time after lessons with him.

Id second that, passed my driving test 1st time with frank murphy few years back. Had a nice dual controlled vw golf at the time. Sound man and doesn't wreck your head with sh*te talk. Was a bonus he is into motorbike's also!

Advertisement